Monday, August 9, 2010

Zoo Craziness

Today I took the boys and one of their friends to the zoo. The boys had a blast looking at all the animals! I just tried to keep up with the 3 of them. :-)

Here are the boys with the Komodo Dragon. Kae always asks to see the dragons when we go to the zoo.

Here are the boys with the gorilla. My monkeys love to see the monkeys!
I took our sit-n-stand (that has one regular seat and a smaller jump seat in the back) with the plan that the older boys could take turns walking. However, after a few hours at the zoo all the boys were tired. Kae and Izee squeezed in the jump seat and we made the stroller work for 3 kids. I got a nice workout too from pushing the stroller with the 3 boys in it.
No zoo trip would complete without a ride on either the carousel or the train. Today the boys voted for the train. Kae and his friend got to ride in a seat together. (This was the first time Kae rode the train without a parent next to him.)
Izee and I shared a seat in front of the older boys.
After all that fun the boys all crashed on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment