Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yay for Daddies!

Sunday was father's day. We celebrated Daddy and Poppi (my dad) by going to the Rockie's Game. We all had a great time.
Kae really enjoyed the cracker jacks and ice cream he got at the game. My mom and I got lemonades at the game and the boys loved munching on the lemons too. Despite the funny face, Izee kept eating the lemon.We had to leave a bit early because the boys were getting super tired but we did stay through the seventh inning stretch because Kae has been practicing singing 'Take Me Out To The Ballgame".

2 comments:

  1. That is great!! We got there late and had to leave early too. I love going to the games. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed with Kaleb's singing! That's awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete