Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Got The Job!

I start work on June 1st. I think the hardest part for me will be the training. I have to train full time for 3 weeks. After that I'll be part-time. I'm not sure how the boys will do with me being gone that much. I've never been gone that much from them. Izy is still nursing too. He's never gone down for a nap without nursing. Good luck, Andrew! (Andrew will be home with them so that will help.)

We finished up our garage sale today. Overall it was a pretty good sale. We made about $250 so not a bad haul. It is really weird what people will buy! Some stuff I think it great, no one bought and other things I think are garbage, people buy. The few remaining things are mostly being donated to local charities. A couple things we are going to post on craig's list.

Kae and Izy did great playing in the front yard for the last couple days. Below is the boys hanging out in sale central. Notice the high chairs for meals outside too.

1 comment: