Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Starting Our Blog

I finally decided to join the trend and start a blog for our family. We have a family photo website but I want to be able to tell our stories as well since my little boys do a lot of really funny things.

Kae is 2 and a half and loves to talk and sing. He is always making some kind of noise. He is also very busy. He loves to ride his bike, play sports, and give his stuffed animals baths. Today Kae informed me that he wanted to dress himself but he didn't know how.

Izy is 10 months old and is crawling now and getting into everything. He wants whatever his brother is playing with. He loves playing and eating. He already has seven teeth so eats pretty much whatever we are eating. He can eat a ton.

Andrew is a fantastic husband and father. Right now he is looking for work since this terrible economy caused him to lose his job. The boys love it when he isn't working because he gets to spend a lot more time with them. He plays weekly softball games and monthly poker games to keep the testosterone flowing.

I've been a stay-at home mom now for almost 3 years. I love staying home with my boys (most of the time). Our days are filled with playdates, Spanish classes, music classes and general craziness. Both boys still take afternoon naps so I get some time to catch up on my tivo'd shows and facebook. I also really enjoy cake decorating but I can't do it too much or we would all be much chubbier.

1 comment:

  1. Alicia, I am so glad you started a blog. I think is is a great way to share things with family and friends. I have one going too, but am not the best at it. Feel free to look us up. I am not sure, but I think when I leave this, it will give you a link to our blog. If not the address is on my Facebook info page. Is it ok if I put you on our list of People We Like? I like to get permission first.

    ReplyDelete