Monday, May 18, 2009

A New Job (maybe) and A New Hairstyle

For the last 3 years, when people ask me what I do for a living I say, "I'm a mom". I'll still be a mom, of course, but I might be an employee too soon. Today I had a job interview. It was a little bit of a weird experience. Since I haven't had a job in almost 3 years I really had to think hard to remember all my work experience to answer the interviewer's questions. The hardest thing right now is waiting. The manager is going out of town for the rest of the week so it will be late next week before I hear anything. I'll update my blog when I have more job news.

On a different note, I have a new hairstyle. I was starting to get tired of the curly hair. I decided to try straitening my hair to look more professional. So far I'm really liking it better straight. Here's a picture of the new hairstyle (and the cute boys too).

1 comment: