Friday, August 26, 2011

Firetrucks!

Now that I have little boys, I never miss a fire station, firetruck, ambulance or policeman. I always have someone to point them out to me. Kae still tells me that he wants to be a fireman when he grows up. For the last few summers we have taken a tour of a local fire station. This year Kae wanted to go to the Firefighter Museum instead. So we headed to the museum during their Firefighter Festival. It turns out the Firefighter Festival is awesome!They had bucket rides, firetruck rides, and let the kids shoot the fire hose. Plus the whole museum was open too.The firefighter's also did a car extraction demonstration. Kae loved watching them use their jaws of life.
A week after the Firefighter Festival in Denver was our city's Fire Muster. The Fire Muster starts with a firetruck parade. Then we head to the park for firefighter training and climbing all over the firetrucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment