Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm Back!

Did you miss me?

My computer has been broken for over a month now. Andrew tried to fix it but wasn't able to because apparently he doesn't keep spare mac parts around. I finally had to take it to the apple store to get it looked at. (I hate the apple store. It is always crowded. It is so pretentious. The repair people are called geniuses. Genius, Really?) Anyway, I waited for about 20 minutes to speak to a "Genius". He did a couple quick tests and told me the motherboard was broke but they could replace it and it would be covered by the warranty. (Whew! A new motherboard sounds pricey.) My computer got fixed and I just got it back from the apple store today. Yay! Now I just need to download the pictures from my camera.

New blogs will be coming soon . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment